TO SCHEDULE A MEDIATION WITH CMSSM
Pick one of these three methods:
- Click HERE for our Online Scheduling Form
- Or, leave us a voice mail at 303-322-6750 ext. 103
- Or, stop by our office in the Denver County Courthouse (1437 Bannock Street, Room 167) and fill out a Scheduled Mediation Request Form
You don’t need to do more than one method, that confuses the process.
When requesting a scheduled mediation, please be prepared to provide as much of the information below as possible:
- Subject matter of dispute.
- Case number, name of the case & Courtroom (if a lawsuit has been filed).
- Party requesting mediation & their contact information.
- Contact information for all other parties including names, phone numbers and email addresses.
- If applicable, attorney names and contact information.
- Whether all parties have agreed to participate in mediation with CMSSM.
- Dates by which the mediation must be completed (if applicable).
- Preferred dates & times for mediation (up to 3 choices). Please ensure all parties have agreed to the stated dates & times.